Saturday 4 October 2014

50 Facts About Me.

Hey!
I'm currently all snuggled up in bed, candles burning, relaxing before our game tomorrow. I had 2 exams this week so I'm enjoying some free time this weekend. We won our first game of the weekend  yesterday 3-0 and we take on St Francis tomorrow at 1pm. 

Things are very busy with me in America right now. With 2 games every weekend, we are well into the heart of our season and things are really starting to pick up. I'm really excited play Championship games and hopefully maintain our title as A10 Champs! I also can't wait for my parents to come and visit. This year is already flying by! The weather is starting to change here in Massachusetts. It's getting a little colder, the trees are changing colour and I just can't wait for Autumn/Fall! Anyway, I thought I'd do a more personal blog post this week, so here are 50 facts about me! 
Enjoy :)

1. My middle name is Ebony.
2. My star sign is Aries.
3. I'm a Journalism Major.
4. Field Hockey is my passion.
5. I don't have a favourite colour.
6. I have 11 piercings.
7. I love bracelets.
8. I have 2 pet mice.
9. I went to boarding school.
10. I'm at University in America.
11. I got an A* in Drama.
12. Diet Coke, always.
13. My favourite film is Shawshank Redemption.
14. I really dislike mushrooms.
15. Cookie Dough is my favourite ice cream flavour.
16. I secretly love video games. Especially FIFA.
17. I have a smashed iPhone 4.
18. I can ski and snowboard.
19. I want to live in Australia.
20. I having an older brother called Tom.
21. I'm very independent.
22. I like all genres of music. Except country.
23. I can water ski and knee board.
24. I was on the school tennis team.
25. My bed is my favourite place.
26. I mostly hate school and studying.
27. I love puppies.
28. I played Lacrosse for 6 years.
29. I have a tattoo.
30. I bite my nails.
31. Heels are my guilty pleasure.
32. I have 10 cousins.
33. White wine over red wine.
34. I naturally tan well.
35. I wish I liked running.
36. I always read sad books.
37. My family is crazy. But I love it.
38. I've been to over 20 different countries.
39. My Flappy Bird high score is 148.
40. I want to have my own business.
41. I once split my chin open.
42. I love musicals.
43. I'm not a morning person.
44. Iced Vanilla Coffee/Latte is my 'go-to'.
45. I've never had braces.
46. My parents own a nursery school.
47. I've been scuba diving in Australia and South Africa.
48. A fire extinguisher broke my ankle.
49. One of my YouTube videos has 23,500 views. lol.
50. I'm grateful for my supportive family, friends and teammates.

That's all! Let me know if you learned anything new about me!

Keep spreading the love :)

Sometimes the things you are most afraid of are the things that make you the happiest.

Ciao,

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment