Tuesday 22 July 2014

July Favourites!

Every month I will be publishing a blog about my current favourite things of the month. There will be a large range of things included in my monthly 'favourites' post, from beauty products to television shows, food, music or fashion trends. 

Here are this months favourites..

• Duck Egg Blue, Limited Edition Nail Polish - No7

I don't paint my nails religiously but in the summer months and when I love a particular colour, I do like to paint them every so often. My Mum was given this nail varnish when shopping at Boots as a free No7 promotion. The colour is called 'Duck Egg Blue' and is Limited Edition. I absolutely love the colour because it's so fresh and summery! It has been my 'go to' colour all summer and I just can't stop  using it! I've experimented matching different colours with the No7 and my personal favourite is the bright pink OPI called 'Kiss Me on the Tulips', painted on my 4th finger with the rest 'Duck Egg Blue'.




• Dot, Body Lotion - Marc Jacobs

Ever since I returned home after a week in the Spanish sunshine my skin has been really dry and patchy! I have never experienced this before because I never usually peel after being in the sun. However, I normally follow up sunbathing with plenty of aftersun, but this time I didn't and my shoulders and back began to peel. The second I saw signs of peeling I had to grab the nearest moisturiser! Fortunately my Marc Jacobs Body Lotion was closest to hand. I absolutely love the polka-dot packaging, so it has been acting as pretty decoration since I was given it as a gift. I'm so glad I finally opened it as it is gorgeous. When I use it people always comment on the beautiful scent and ask what perfume I'm wearing!  Also it has acted as a brilliant moisturiser and I can't stop using it! Mmm!




• X Liberty London Roshe Runs - Nike

I didn't jump into the Roshe Run hype straight away but eventually I had to see what the big deal was all about. Browsing the shelves I wasn't intending on buying yet another pair of shoes but when I saw the 'X Liberty London' design I literally couldn't resist. I adore the design of the shoes, especially the brown string laces. The second I tried the shoes on I knew I had to have them, it felt like walking on clouds. Legit foot heaven. I would nearly go as far as saying it was the most worthwhile money I've ever spent on shoes! I can't express how comfortable they are! One issue is that I may have to replace the string as it's wearing down a bit haha...even so, a pair of Roshe Run's is a footwear essential for all!




• Cookies and Cream - Kit Kat

Our goodie box at home has some staple products in it such as, McVities Chocolate Digestive, Caramel Wafer, Time Outs and Kit Kats. Recently I was surprised to see a new type of Kit Kat appear in the goodie box. I was intrigued by the brand new blue packing, labelled 'Cookies & Cream.' Life Complete. If I'm honest, I was a bit hesitant at first, especially when I opened the wrapper to discover a half white/half milk chocolate Kit Kat. It's safe to say this new flavour is absolutely delicious and I've given my Mum strict instructions to stock up in case it's a limited edition and gets removed from the stores!






• French Connection Eye Shadow Collection

This eye shadow pallet has 15 versatile colours, 2 applicators and a perfect large mirror inside. I'm loving this set of eye shadows as it has a colour for every occasion, weekday, weekend or night out. The packaging is slim and very practical so it's perfect for travelling. I've been taking this pallet everywhere as it suits my needs for many different outfits and looks. There are subtle neutral colours as well as bold, bright tones and even dark shimmering options. The eye shadow itself is great quality and lasts all day and into the night! You won't need anything else!







I hope you liked this blog and have a great rest of the week! Enjoy this beautiful summer sunshine whilst it lasts!

Ciao,

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment